Monday, September 26, 2011

Ewe's For Sale

This is Desert Peach  Pepper born 4/1/2008. She has a longer double coat. I believe it is too long for the Shetland breeders, over 7 inches. She is build well with nice feet and legs.

Limerick her color is "shaela" is not for sale but I have two pure black ewe lambs from this year to sell. Clancy is a half brother. They can be breed to him if you wanted to try for spots.
Desert Peach Hazel is for sale. Born 4/23/08
Kenick is Hazel's daughter. Not for sale but I wanted to let you see what Hazel can produce.
Desert Peach Hattie, born 3/2/07 on the right and her daughter Betty. Hattie is very special to me and will only be sold if she is promised a "forever" home! I will sell her all black daughter also. These ewe's are very friendly!
Hattie and Betty.

No comments: